May 27, 2009

Technologically Late

I always seem to be the last one of my friends who signs up for the latest technological fad. It took me months to get on MySpace, I bought an iPod years after they came out, and Facebook just recently became something I became interested in. So here's my attempt at signing up for the latest fad just after it lost its coolness.

I've been wanting to have a blog for a while now, but just never seemed to put forth the time to set one up. So I finally decided that it didn't need to be perfect from the get-go and that I'd get a basic blog setup and then play with it until I liked what I had. Fair warning that this may change a million times in the next few days. But at least I'm here and willing to talk about my life. (Not on the level of Jon & Kate Plus 8 because that's some craziness right now, but enough so you get to know the ins and outs of the days of 'me'.)

No comments:

Post a Comment