June 24, 2009

Playing Pretend


Over the weekend I went to hang out at my parent's house and ended up playing with my niece. Haylee is only 29 months but she's suck a kick in the pants. While I was there she started playing 'pretend' with me by wanting to tuck me into bed. This involved spreading one slightly damp dish towel on the floor, having me lay down on the dish towel, and then covering me with an even wetter dish towel. I finally convinced her that we should move from playing on the kitchen floor (ouch!) to the living room floor. Eventually I even got her to rub my back and sing me a song to get me to go to sleep. The funniest parts were when she'd yell 'eyes' to tell me to close my eyes as that's what her mom (my sister) tells her when it's Haylee's bed time. Kids are just too precious.

1 comment:

  1. That's so fun. She sure is a cutie. It's nice you get to live close.

    ReplyDelete