January 14, 2010

Handy Men

Handy men are so, well, handy. :-) My washing machine went on the fritz tonight; the night I have lots of laundry to do as it's the night before Nate and I leave out of town for our Engaged Encounter. Prior to Nate I would have had to call my Dad out of his bed and come down to fix the washing machine, or I would have had to run to the apartment's laundry room (note the freaking out due to the dark and scary room) to finish up my loads. With Nate around, it's a quick phone call with a plea for help and I have a very handy man in my apartment fixing the problem while I play on the computer. Granted I help out occasionally by running to get towels or bowls or whatnot, but it's so nice to know that whatever problem may arise I have a handy man around to fix it. I recommend that every woman have one!

1 comment:

  1. AMEN!! Some women aren't that lucky. It makes SUCH a difference when you can let him handle the troubles in that department. We have a lot to be grateful for. How was your weekend?

    ReplyDelete