Back when we bought the house we knew that the lighting in the kitchen needed help. There were a lot of windows to give light during the daytime, but at night the kitchen had a lot of dark spots that made food prep a little bit difficult. We'd find that we'd move over to the bar counter for everything which ended up spreading mess around and not having necessary cooking items at a hand's reach.
This afternoon I went down for a nap (yeah, I know but too many sleepless nights this week meant I wasn't really good for anything besides watching tv) and when I woke up three of the five lights were installed! After taking a late afternoon lunch Nate went back to installing the other two lights. I got a pre-view of four lights in (right after this picture was taken) and it's AMAZING how bright the kitchen is now with all the lights on. No more dark sports! It feels like our entire kitchen's counters are useful again instead of just a few select spots. Looks like I need to take more naps to get more honey-dos done!
Nate splicing the wires to have one button to rule them all!




No comments:
Post a Comment