We had our 18 week ultrasound done on Tuesday. It was AMAZING seeing this little person on the screen. The previous ultrasound showed a small blog that seemed to look like a person but this latest ultrasound looked like a really tiny baby. It was neat to see the difference that a few weeks made.
In the last ultrasound you could barely get the little guy to stay still. He was bouncing and flipping and moving around so much. This time he still flipped around but it was much calmer. Almost like he knew we were looking for him and he wanted to make sure we saw him clear as day. The ultrasound technician was great. She even got us a picture of his little feet (I don't have that in picture format now, but if I get it I'll post on the blog later). We also saw this oh so tiny heart beating away steadily. I wonder how women used to do it when they had no idea of what the person inside of them looked like he they were actually here. I'm definitely glad for modern technology in that respect.
We also had our first chance to tell the Doctor's office that we didn't want to know the sex of the baby. Everyone was really supportive of that decision and many actually said they were excited to see us take that route. So, here's to another 22 weeks before we meet him or her. Oh, I can't wait for that moment!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment