I'm sitting on the couch tonight trying desperately to entertain myself until my self-appointed bedtime of 9pm. I'm tired of reading Facebook, not interested in anything Pinterest has to offer, and don't have the energy to open up any of the forums I visit. So I decided that this would be the perfect time to create a blog post of all the pictures I've taken of Abby lately that I love but aren't really worthy of an entire blog post by themselves. In no particular order here are my recent favorites of my favorite girl!
 |
| Notice how all the blocks are with their matching colors? She gets slightly upset if you mix blue with pink or magenta with white. It makes my slightly OCD heart just sigh with love. |
 |
| Abby was very concerned one night when Mom and Did didn't have their own pacifiers. And, yes, it did take some persuading to get Nate to take a picture without (much) protest. |
 |
| Again, notice the color line-up of her Fruit Loops. We're only a few years, and a job or two, away from lining up Peanut Butter M&Ms by the bag full while working 14 hour days for months on end of a Payroll transition. (Yep, that was me in my former life.) |
 |
| What's sweeter than a sleeping baby? Not much! |
 |
| For Father's Day Abby and I created a "Best Dad Ever Hands Down" shirt that required us to paint Abby's hands and then place them on the shirt. After we were done with that step of the gift process I figured Abby would have fun painting with the remaining ink. I set her up and then stepped away for a few minutes to get the shirt out of harms way. When I came back she was painting her hands again, instead of painting the plates! I figured the paint was washable so let her color to her heart's content. |
 |
| Talking on her phone at Open Gym. She carries on the cutest conversations with herself. |
 |
| After hearing "silence" for an extended period of time I came in to her room to investigate. She was pretending to be asleep! She was even making little snoring sounds! |
 |
| And her Abby is trying to be a big girl by putting on Mom's bra and panties. Nothing to make you feel like an elephant than having your daughter be able to hike your underwear up to her armpits. :-) |
 |
| Getting all pretty for church. |
 |
| Another sleeping angel picture. sniff. She's getting so big! |
 |
| Abby wanted Grandma to be in the circle of water with her. |
 |
| Grandma didn't realize how wet she would get on the inside. :-) Abby loved showing Grandma how to hop back and forth over the water spouts. |
 |
| Here she is helping Nate out with a backyard project. We' have a lot of crab grass in our back yard so here's Nate's first attempt at removing it. Basically taking up all the old grass and putting down new seed. Abby helped by providing more weight to the tamper as Nate made the yard level. |
 |
| Finally, my little girl enjoying some quiet reading time by herself. |
Ahh, my little girl is just getting so big! I'll end with a funny from today. Abby mentioned she wanted chocolate milk for lunch and I told her that we didn't have any. She scrunched up her face into a deep think, then turned to me and said "Go car, go store, get chocolate milk!". Such a smarty-pants!!! And with a great response like that we did indeed go car, go store, and get chocolate milk. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment