January 4, 2015

Do You Want to Build a Snowman?

Yes, Frozen is big in our house. Why do you ask? :-)

Our one (and what ended up being our only) snowfall this year landed on a Sunday, which meant that the whole family could enjoy the snow festivities! We started with some backyard sledding then moved on to building our own snowman with all the trimmings. I'm so thankful we decided to get outside and play as overnight a Chinook Wind came through and literally melted all the snow. :-(

Just peeking in on the neighbors. No biggie, right?
 
She LOVES having Nate or I pull her on her sled as we go 'round and 'round the fireplace. Nate tends to be the main sledding provider as I get so dizzy!

This year she graduated to moving around on the sled as it was spinning instead of just sitting and hanging on for dear life!

After Nate and I were both worn out from pulling the sled we decided to try and build a snowman. Abby was game for running around the yard collecting all the fresh snow and bringing it to us.

Until she got bored and ended up playing on the swing while Mom and Dad worked on the snowman.

These two were so proud of their accomplishment!

She is such a ham with the camera sometimes. :-)

I think Abby's face says it all about our attempts at a family self portrait. Girl is not impressed. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment