Abby's preschool had an event at school where Mom's where invited to the first part of the school day to enjoy juice and muffins with their kid's preschool class. Since Nate got to make a Valentine's day shark box during Donuts with Dad I was curious to see how "my" special day would go. I had fun having breakfast with Abby while she told me all of her favorite things she liked to play with, then actually playing her favorite games, and finally getting a wonderful gift that Abby made just for me!
 |
| Abby and I. Gosh how I love her. |
 |
| Abby LOVED playing with these magnetic shapes. I tried finding a set for her to play with at home but the $75+ price meant that she gets to have a lot of fun with them at preschool. :-) |
 |
| My Mother's Day gift! Abby made a rainbow vase just for me and then included a picture of herself. |
 |
| Her picture on her flower in her vase. I love this gift! |
I had a great time at Muffins with Mom and look forward to next year's special day!
No comments:
Post a Comment