 |
| "Birth" - First night at home around 5 days old. |
 |
| One Month Old - Wondering who this other person is. |
 |
| Two Months Old - Looking like their own person now. |
 |
| Three Months Old - Getting their own personalities. |
 |
| Four Months Old - Beth poses for her picture while Jake is totally over the camera. |
 |
| Five Months Old - I got them on the same side as before! Starting to really enjoy baby life. |
 |
| And the official 6 month photo where they both refuse to smile at the same time no matter what I do. This was the best of the bunch! I do like how it shows the difference in body types between the two. You can see that Beth is just tiny compared to Jake, especially their chest and waist size differences. |
 |
| They're so excited to be 7 months old. LOL. |
 |
| They were so full of smiles that I had a tough time picking which picture I wanted to highlight this month. |
 |
| Their nine month pictures were taken about a week after the actual ninth month and the day after we'd returned from our week long cruise. While on that cruise Jake developed a cold and didn't get as much sleep as he would have liked. Beth came home almost happier than she normally is. So this was honestly the best photo I could get of the both of them. |
 |
| "Yay, Mom kept us alive for 10 months!" |
 |
| I am fully honest when I say that this is the only photo that doesn't have something (or someone) blurry in it. Trying to get two very active little people to lay or sit still for a photo was impossible. :-) |
The biggest milestone this past month for these kiddos was that they became international travelers! Our family went on a Caribbean Cruise to Cozumel, Mexico, Belize, and Isla de Roatan, Honduras. The two of them did GREAT and adjusted to ship life just swimmingly. Pun intended. :-) Individually, Beth learned to pull herself into a standing position and is so cute as she tends to have her legs as far apart as possible when doing so. Jake is being taught that biting hurts and that it's not funny (seriously, people, he'll be nursing...clamp down hard....then give me the biggest shy grin when I tell him no....it's so hard not to just squeeze him then because of how cute that grin is). They are both army crawling everywhere with a few moments of getting up on all fours. But no actual 'real' crawling yet. Still maintaining strong in the 3-6 month sized clothes and size 3 diapers. Naps are pretty consistent at twice per day. Night time is still hard with multiple wake-ups but I can taste sleep training on the horizon. Once these two are cold free (and we're home from the Thanksgiving holiday) it's game on.
No comments:
Post a Comment