December 29, 2010

32 Weeks!

I'm 32 weeks today! Can you believe I only have eight more weeks to go? I surely can't. For the longest time I figured that I'd have to make it through Halloween, then Thanksgiving, then Christmas before I could really focus on baby time. Then Halloween past. Thanksgiving ran by. Now Christmas is over. It's baby time!

Here are the pros and cons of pregnancy at this point:

Pros
* I feel baby move all the time now. In fact, it's almost every two hours that I feel at least some movement if not downright dancing in my tummy.
* I got to feel the baby having hiccups!
* Passed my glucose tolerance test so no gestational diabetes for me!
* I've started having Braxton Hicks - a cool milestone towards delivery

Cons
* Sleep is a distant memory
* Baby has learned how to kick my ribs
* Started having sciatic nerve pain
* Braxton Hicks make it hard to breathe at times

Overall, still feeling pretty good. Slow, but good. I can definitely say that even though the exhaustion factor is increasing the excitement faster is increasing at a greater pace. I can't wait to get the house ready for the baby. I can't wait to hold this baby in my arms. And I can't wait to see Nate with our little one. Eight more weeks!

32 week belly photo. I'm also showing off the new night attire that Nate bought me for Christmas. (I forgot I wanted to take a picture until I'd already changed out of my real clothes.) The picture is minus the coordinating robe (white with red paisley print) as, frankly, it makes me look as big as a house but it's oh so comfy. Nate did a great job on this Christmas present!

No comments:

Post a Comment