I just realized that I never posted my maternity photos from a maternity shoot I did back in December. I kept meaning to post these pictures but something (the holidays, baby showers, then Abby) kept taking precedence and I just forgot about them. But I really like them enough to want to share with you. So, while a few months late, here are a few of my maternity photos.
 |
| LOVE this picture. One of my absolute favorites. |
 |
| Nate can barely put his arms around my belly. |
 |
| Woah - look at that belly. |
 |
| I think this was the photo used for this year's Christmas card. |
 |
| Here Nate proves that he can still wrap his arms around my belly - but not by much! |
 |
| I LOVE this naked belly shot. My sister framed this photo as a Christmas present to me this year and I got teary eye upon opening it. I just love the look and feel of this. Brings back great memories when I look at it. |
No comments:
Post a Comment