This first cold has also made me wonder if she would have gotten sicker sooner had she not been breastfed or had been in daycare instead of at home. Then I think of all the people who say their sickest kid was their breastfed kid or that their daycare baby was their healthy one. So who knows. Since Nate and I believe that me breastfeeding and staying at home are what's best for our family I'll say that it's due to these things that Abby hasn't gotten sick before now! :-) Feel free to agree or disagree!
Another plus of this cold is that she's napping like a champ. She went down for a 3 hour nap yesterday which was mommy heaven! I got so much done, it was almost like before I had her. Of course her afternoon was filled with a bunch of 20 minute naps, but I choose to focus on the one long one. Abby's currently down for another morning nap and we're almost 40 minutes into it so I'm hoping that this is another long nap. Go cold! (Er, maybe go long nap that was created by cold... but go away cold and stay long nap!)
Here are some pictures I took trying to show her yucky nose. If you click on the pictures to open them up in a bigger view you'll see what I'm referring to. Hopefully.
| Runny Nose |
| Abby's wiped boogers on her eyebrow |
| Dry snot residue |




No comments:
Post a Comment