Abby had an appointment for a quick haircut (just a trim so it's really hard to tell that there's any difference) and then on a whim I decided to stop by JC Penney to see if they had an opening for pictures. I had an appointment for the next morning, but she was in such a good mood that I thought I'd risk two big appointments right next to each other. We were so fortunate to find out that they were totally open for pictures when we showed up!
What happened next was just precious. The last few professional pictures we've taken Abby has basically just stared at the camera, or given one teeny, tiny smile for all our effort. That's it. So I was pretty much expecting the same this time around. Instead, the photographer worked some magic.
Isn't she just an adorable little ham?! Totally posing it up for the cameras. :-) This time we got some really cute shots. And here they are: Abby's 3rd Birthday Pictures. Enjoy!




No comments:
Post a Comment