| My giggly girls on a very expensive boat! |
| Here the girls are signing their names to "their" duck blind. |
| Abby is NOT a fan of loud noises right now, so we see the 'hands over ears' position a lot these days. Haylee is helping to build the girls' duck blind. |
| Mom said Abby wanted to do the bow and arrows so badly that she happily waited in a decently long line just to get her turn. |
| I have no idea what type of animal that balloon is supposed to be. Or even if it's supposed to be an animal. But she's liking her balloon creation! |
| A 'selfie' of the girls. Haylee is so her mother's child with her dislike of picture taking and her Uncle's niece with the sticking out her tongue during the photos she allows. |
| Abby entertaining herself before the tiger show. |
| I'm actually sorry I missed this as seeing these big cats would have been really neat. |
| Grandma bought the girls stuffed tigers after the show and when Abby got home she raced over to tell me all about her new tiger! |
I'm so happy that both Abby and Haylee had a lot of fun with their Grandma and Grandpa at the show. Mostly because I love how they have such a great relationship, but there's also a part of me that knows that the more fun they have the more likely it is that Grandma and Grandpa will take Abby out of the house for a few hours on another adventure. :-)




No comments:
Post a Comment