March 28, 2014

Pajama Day!

It was Pajama Day at preschool and would you believe that I didn't get a single shot of her in her pjs! Bad Mommy, Bad. I did however get a picture of her at the Astronaut cutout. Doesn't she have the cutest smile. :-)

Astronaut Abby!
She was so excited to be able to wear her pajamas to school! I, however, was a bit nervous. See the previous week my perfect angel bit another kid. Yep, she saw another kid bite and decided that would become her method of toy protection. I was flabbergasted. Abby's never bit another child so I figured that by 3 years old we'd dogged that particular bullet. Obviously, not. Nate and I talked over the weekend and hoped that it would be a one-time thing. Well...then we were at Bible study and I got called out to come talk to Abby for biting. Two bites in five days! What was happening?! So we did a bunch of talking about how we don't bite as biting hurts and I asked lots of people to pray for us. When I dropped her off on Friday I asked her teacher if she thought I should stay to help make sure she didn't bite, but she smiled and said she was sure Abby would be fine and they'd watch out for her. All those prayers must have worked because Abby came out of preschool biter-free! I'm so glad her Pajama Day turned out to be a day of slumber fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment