December 16, 2014

Preschool Christmas Pageant

Abby had a preschool Christmas concert and it was so adorable watching her try to follow the hand motions for the songs while also remembering the words she was supposed to be singing. Add in a video monitor that was showing some cartoons while the singing and hand motions were going on and I had a little girl who was simply mesmerized by all the activity and well, not really singing. :-)

(Yes, I know this post is month's late...and the next few will be as well...but better to play catch up than not at all!)

All of Imagination Studio's preschool classes with their Principle Ms. Jolene. (Ms. Amy, Abby's teacher, is in purple on the left.)
Here are three videos where she's actually performing (instead of watching the screen). :-)






I'm looking forward to next year's concert and seeing how she does!

No comments:

Post a Comment