Her first song "Thank You God for Making Me Me" was just the cutest to watch. She got distracted a few times (totally expected) but I loved how into singing she got when she was into it. (Warning: This video is over three minutes long...I just couldn't figure out when to stop it and cut it short so I taped it all.)
Her second song...well, let's just say that this was when her morning caught up with her and life became just too much to handle. :-)
After some Mom hugs and snuggles (and I'll be fully honest and admit a few "Shh. You need to be quiet."intense whisperings) she calmed down enough to decide that she didn't want to go home and would be okay enough to participate in the egg hunt. Somehow I figured that would be the case. ;-)
| Waiting patiently for the Easter egg hunt to start. |
| When the horn sounded for the egg hunt to begin Abby was a little shy on what to do. She saw the kids running around crazy-like and just checked things out for a bit. |
| But soon she decided to get in on the action and grab some eggs for herself. |
| The coveted prize! A purple egg with GLITTER! Abby was so happy she squealed with excitement when she found this one. |
She was so happy with her purple and blue eggs that when we got home she barely wanted to open them to check out the candy inside. But check inside she did and was just as thrilled with the star tattoo as she was with the Smarties. A nap shortly later ended the Easter-at-School festivities. And what festivities there were.




No comments:
Post a Comment