April 20, 2016

Elizabeth and Jacob - 3 Months

Running a little behind on blog posts, but never fear! I'll catch up eventually!

Beth and Jake are three months and are so much more fun now. :-) They "talk" to you, smile big grins (especially when they first wake-up and see you for the first time), love to kick while chilling on the floor, and turn their heads to follow me around the room. The biggest change this past month has been with Jake. We put him on reflux medication (the pediatrician thinks he has silent reflux - all the heart burn but non of the spit-up) and it's like I have my baby back from before all the medical procedures. He still is the more fussy of the two, but now it's periods of fussiness (like when he's tired and wants to take a nap) rather than all the time fussiness. I was simply shocked when I put him in the swing one day, walked away, and came back to him sleeping. This had not happened since right when we brought him home from the hospital. Very, very excited that the meds are working for him!

One Month Old

Two Months Old - They're faces have filled out and they're chunkier now. They're hair has taken on a life of it's own (Beth's still looks like she was electrocuted!). And they actually interact with us now!

Three Months Old - Showing off their synchronized kicking skills. And I just noticed I've switched their floor positions each month. :-) I'll have to try to keep them on the same side for easier spotting of growth differences. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment