April 15, 2016

Three Months - A Professional Point of View

I had professional three month photos taken of Beth and Jake and I love, love, love them! As much as I love taking pictures for scrapbooking I am definitely an amateur in the photography department, so having the occasional professional shot is very much welcome. All three kids (because I wanted Abby in at least a few with her siblings) did a great job. Heather, our photographer, also did a fantastic job working between fussy periods and a nursing session. :-)

Abby with Jake. I knew I wanted a snapshot or two of all three kids together, but it warmed my Mama's heart when Abby frankly demanded to take a picture Right Now with her brother while I was still getting Beth changed. 

So then we needed to get a shot of just Abby and Beth.

Before finally getting a shot of all three of my kiddos.

This may look easy, but getting both of them to look in the direction of the camera at the same time with a halfway decent look upon their face is hard. LOL.

My most favorite picture of Beth.

My handsome son and beautiful daughter.

My favorite picture of Jake!

And another unplanned, yet fantastic, shot of my three babies. At the end of the shoot Abby wanted another picture with her siblings (she'd been playing in her room during most of the session) but was upset that she didn't have a fun tutu that matched Beth's. Heather came up with the perfect solution of a shawl wrap and Abby felt as pretty as a peach. I'm pretty sure this one is going on my wall. :-)
I gotta admit these professional shots are way more awesome than Abby's Walmart and JC Penny specials. LOL. You definitely get what you pay for!

No comments:

Post a Comment