July 6, 2009

Any Good Remedies?

So does anyone have any good knee popping remedies? By that I mean I REALLY need to pop my right knee. I did a slightly stupid thing today at work where I tucked my right foot under my left knee and worked at the computer on table setups for about two hours. Ever since then it's felt like my right knee needs a really good popping, but no matter which way I bend or turn my knee won't pop. It's actually getting painful now where I'm walking with a slight limp as the knee feels out of place. It's not a sharp pain or anything that I feel I need to go the hospital for (because that's total overkill) but it hurts just enough to be bothersome. So if you're got any old wives remedies for me I'm willing to give them a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment