I finally got to see our wedding pictures! I'm absolutely amazed at the cute shots he got as well as the beautiful angles, so I thought I'd share them with everyone for their viewing pleasure.
Click the link below and enter in the password: 030610 (wedding date)
http://www.photoreflect.com/pr3/ThumbAccess.aspx?e=6471909
If anyone that was at the wedding and/or reception took pictures, I would LOVE to see them. As many know I'm a big scrapbooker and am greatly looking forward to scrapping my wedding album. Additionally, if you're got some great shots that should be included in my scrapbook send them to Costco.com and let me know about it. I'll pay for the shots when I pick them up so you aren't put out any money.
Many thanks to everyone that has shown me their shots so far. I love seeing the moments throughout our day that I either didn't get to witness first-hand or that I was there for but it's a blur!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment