November 10, 2010

24 Weeks

24 weeks!!! (Well, at least when this picture was taken last week :->)

So far, so good. Starting to feel a bit more tired at the end of the day (not as bad as the first trimester, but definitely feeling less frisky than just a few weeks ago) and definitely having more sleepless night, but liking the "I'm definitely pregnant look". I can still see my feet although bending over has definitely become more of a chore. I know take a second to see if I can pick that fallen item up with my feet or call Nate over instead of just grabbing it up. Finally, I'm starting to feel baby kick a lot more. Usually it's when I'm sitting down at work or laying down in bed at night but it's so nice to be having a quiet moment and then feeling my little guy or girl start kicking away. :-)

24 Week Belly

1 comment: