Today Abby is one month old. Can you believe that she's already a month?! In a way it feels like Abby just got here so how could she be a month old already but at the same time it feels like she's been a part of our lives for so long that our entire family structure has changed. I no longer just get up and go, but now back track my thinking to figure out if we have to leave by X time how soon do I have to start getting me ready, so that I can then feed Abby and get her ready, so that we can load the car to get to where we need to go by the set time. It's almost funny to think of a time (even so short ago) when I just got up and went.
Abby is also growing by leaps and bounds. Her tummy and face are filling out more, she's able to lift and keep her head up for a few seconds at a time instead of just bobbing around, and she's got a lot more awake periods. She's still pretty much just a blob of baby (cute to look at but doesn't really do anything) but I'm seeing personality peeking through, and I'm definitely starting to recognize what her different cries mean. She's just such a precious addition to our lives!
Happy one-month anniversary, Abby!
 |
| Abby a few hours after birth. |
 |
| Abby a few days old. |
 |
| Happily enjoying her bath time. |
 |
| Abby is 1 month old today! |
A month old already?!?!? It seems like a few hours ago to me:) I love the pictures. She is beautiful!
ReplyDelete