March 15, 2011

Abby's First Photo Shoot

When Abby was 12 days old we took her to her first photo shoot. Our photographer, Brooke (my sister's boyfriend's sister - got that!?), did a great job! Without further adieu here's Abby!

Prior to this picture we'd taken her diaper off as Brooke wanted a few photos with naked butt. Abby promptly peed all over everything! Diaper quickly went back on. :-)
Love my honey bunny!
So peaceful looking in Daddy's arms - yet I know that this picture was taken of a very fussy baby who was not happy laying on Daddy's arms. Brooke did a great job of snapping that one second of a calm face between cries.
Love this photo of Nate and Abby.
Daddy loves his little girl.
I LOVE this little grin that she does!

Mommy loves her little girl, too.

The happy family.
This is a favorite of the family's. She needed three towels to fit in the teacup!
I ADORE her crossed hands in this photo. She does this all the time; it's one of her favorite ways to sleep.
One of the few bare bottom shots we got. Thankfully a quick diaper was not needed.
Look at how tiny her feet are. It's amazing to see how perfectly made she is. Even down to her tiny little toenails.
Well, that was more photos than I'd originally intended to add but I love so many of that I figured that since it's my blog I can add as many as I want! Remember my previous post where I warned that this was going to become an all about Abby blog for a while...well, I wasn't lying!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the pictures they are so good. What a cute baby and wonderful parents!

    Larry and Cora

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful pictures!! You will treasure them FOREVER! I so wish I had done that. Those are moments you can't go back to once you miss them. Thanks for sharing! I love blogs about babies. I'm guessing your life is pretty much all about baby right now, so you're just sharing a glimpse of your life with us. She's a doll!

    ReplyDelete