September 14, 2012

Abby Updates

Since it's been a while I thought I'd post some Abby update pictures. Without further adieu...
Not the most flattering picture, but you can see a majority of her teeth in this one. On the bottom she has her two front teeth and two molars. On the top she has her four front teeth and the the two teeth after the K-9 spots

Excited for a bike ride to the grocery store!

Abby LOVES playing with Cousin Haylee. Here they're playing  with their baby dolls. Or rather Abby is playing with Haylee while Haylee desperately tries to play on her own. :-)

I love the difference in sizes that this picture highlights. You can barely see Abby above the table while Nate towers over the backrest.

Look at how big she is in the cart!

Breaking the law...Breaking the law. :-) Alright, I'm not the best singer but that's the song that this picture reminds me of. We had gone to drop Haylee off at her first day of Kindergarten and instead of walking the half block back to my car my Mom said she'd just drive us down (since we'd walked back with her and Aunt Katie to her car). So Abby got to ride in Haylee's carseat and get a taste of what the future would hold. 

Abby had so much fun playing in this tent at Grandma's house. She played peek-a-boo with anyone who was willing. 

My parent's dogs are the best. They put up with a lot without fuss or complaint.

We had a science experiment one day. I put a bunch of baking soda on a cookie sheet and then had Abby drop dye-colored vinegar onto it. The look on her face when she saw the vinegar fizz was just precious. Big eyes and excited coos. Her first foray into school and science was a hit!

Playing with Jacob Aardal at Howard Amon. I think they're just the cutest together. Jacob loves on Abby and Abby tolerates the 'older brother'. :-)

Abby putting herself in Time Out. :-)

She blows her nose!!!

Abby's really gotten into pretend play with her baby dolls lately. She loves feeding them a bottle and even makes a  tongue clucking song when she feeds them. Here she put on her baby carrier and tucked her baby inside all by herself. I still carry her so she knows how this works. 

Such a good Mama!

And such a good helper!

We're training her right!

No comments:

Post a Comment