Abby's been saying a few funny things lately (at least funny to me!) that I really don't want to forget, so I thought I'd write them down here for your enjoyment and my prosperity.
* We were in Walmart grocery shopping when we walked passed a full-length mirror in the shoe aisle. As soon as we passed it Abby started crying and saying "Go back, mirror. Go back, mirror." Once I figured out that she wanted me to go back to the mirror we backtracked. As soon as we pulled up beside the mirror Abby smiled her sweetest smile and said "I so pretty". Hee. I burst out laughing right there. Here's hoping that her vanity turns into great self-esteem. :-)
* Without adult interference she's decided that the Grandmas are called Gama. And the Grandpas are called Bapa. Gama makes sense as the Ns and Ds are hard to say but Bapa is a bit of a stretch. It's like her own special twist on Papa, but every time she says it both Grandma and Grandpa get a smile.
* Abby has taken up Nate's way of saying "sure" in response to everything but with her little girl lisp. "Abby, want a snack?" "Chure!" "Abby, want to clean?" "Chure!" "Abby want to go to bed?" "Chure.....no, no, no, no, no." :-)
These are the big ones I want to remember for now!
ETA: I forgot another favorite! Every once in a while Abby will ask where Nate is and I'll tell her "Dad's at work". Her adorable response every time is "Dad go work make money!". Love it!!!
ETA: I forgot another favorite! Every once in a while Abby will ask where Nate is and I'll tell her "Dad's at work". Her adorable response every time is "Dad go work make money!". Love it!!!




I love her! The "I so pretty" thing made me laugh too! She's too cute.
ReplyDelete