Our first day of remodeling the interior of our house was filled with such excitement. What would the house look like after the painter had been in there all day? Would we notice a difference? How big would it be? Did we choose the right guy for the job? Would carpet still be in or would it have been ripped up already?
I was filled with such anticipation when I opened our front door. What I saw was great! Already I could tell that the house looked 'fresher' with just the little bit of paint that was there. The ceilings had all been painted a fresher white color which really stood out against the old 'white' color. Which, truthfully, looked really dingy and dirty in comparison. This was 'all' that the painters were able to get to today but considering that they painted all the ceilings and taped off all the screws and shelving holders in all of the closets I think they did a great deal in the short time they were at the house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment