April 20, 2012

What Are Your Favorite Blogs?

I was browsing around the web looking at various blogs and marveling at how many MILLIONS of blogs their must be. Millions? Heck, maybe even billions. I got to thinking (since I have a few followers of this blog) what are your favorite blogs that you follow? I'd love to check them out and see if they might be up my alley!

3 comments:

  1. I follow you ; )
    I follow MastoMama (http://www.mastomamablog.com/) PostSecret (http://www.postsecret.com/)
    Steece's Pieces (http://thelifeofsuz.blogspot.com/)
    Cake Wrecks
    (http://www.cakewrecks.com/)
    Aunt Becky of Mommy Wants Vodka, warning she swears a lot, it's an acquired taste
    (http://www.mommywantsvodka.com/)
    and the Bloggess, again, more swearing
    (http://thebloggess.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hein? I like my Blog ... you might too. Please visit me.

    I also like Blogs on the Community of Catholic Bloggers - see link on the right hand side of my Blog. This is a community of several contributors on one site; but each individual has his/her own site too. Click on their names on the right hand side of the Community Blog. That'll keep you busy reading and visiting and hopefully commenting on many Blogs.

    Also, you can download FREE E Books from my Blog. I hope you enjoy them.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you checked out the Association of Catholic Women Bloggers? Some good blogs there to choose from, and you get to see everyone's latest offerings in daily thumbnails. http://associationofcatholicwomenbloggers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete