April 17, 2011

Thankful for Thank You's

The other day, as we were dropping off/picking up mail, I made a joke to Nate about finally being done writing all my thank you notes for all the wonderful baby gifts people had given us. Then we opened our mailbox and there was yet another gift! I jokenly laughed that thank you notes were like Mary Poppins' bag there was no end in sight! Nate responded with the neatest comment. He said that isn't it pretty awesome that we have to write all these thank you notes. You know what, it IS pretty awesome that I have been writing so many thank you notes lately. Each note I write is a small indication of the love that people have for us as each note signifies a small act of kindness or gift that we have received.

So instead of procrastinating on writing my thank you's I'm going to look forward to doing each one from now on. A small reminder of how blessed we are!

1 comment:

  1. Well don't be disappointed the next time you check your mail because I have yet to get Abby's welcome to the world present off to you!!!

    ReplyDelete