Do you ever have those days where, for no obvious reason, you're just really productive? Today was one of those days for me. I started off to a slow start as I woke up at 1am and 2am thinking Abby was ready for a night feeding, and then again at 3am when she was really ready to feed. When 7:30am rolled around (Abby's normal get up in the morning time) I rolled over and fed her lying down with the intention of going back to sleep until noon. :-) After a few Abby smiles it was apparent that the girl was up and not accommodating of Mommy's sleeping in needs, so we got up and showered.
After that my day consisted of nursing, bed-making, room tidying, vacuuming, nursing and putting Abby down for a morning nap, eating breakfast, making dinner plans, catching up on my newspaper news, nursing, mowing the lawn, vacuuming, laundry, spot-mopping, dusting, making Nate and I lunch, weed-whacking, making Chex Mix and Trail Mix for camping, picking up, dishes, and finally going for a long afternoon walk. I've sweated my way through the day and feel really good about it.
Hopefully this burst of energy happens again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment