November 8, 2011

20 Kids and Counting

Yep, you read that right. This morning Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar announced that they are pregnant with baby #20, due sometime in April.

Many of you may know that this is a favorite family of mine. I first found out about them years ago when they were on a documentary called 14 Kids and Pregnant Again. I kept watching these documentaries as they added babies 15 and 16 and then was thrilled when they got their own TV show 16 Kids and Counting. I honestly can't wait to see the new season's logo and intro with 20 Kids and Counting! This show is one of my feel-good shows. I know that I can sit down and spend about 30 minutes in wholesome entertainment without having to worry if Abby is nearby and what she may be seeing or hearing. Now, I'll admit that I don't agree with everything the Duggars believe in or do but overall I learn neat Mom tips, see a family that actually enjoys spending time together, and just enjoying watching the kids as they grow into young adults and then become adults themselves starting their own families.

So congratulations, Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar on blessing #20!

No comments:

Post a Comment