I took Abby in to get her 9 month photos today. The girl would not smile to save her life! I know it was due to me having to wake her up from her nap a little bit before she was ready to make the appointment (miscommunication with Dad this morning as I went to a dentist appointment meant she went down way early and then wanted a second nap just under an hour before we needed to leave the house), but I thought I'd be able to coax at least one smile out of her. All I got were little grins. Oh, well, I'm still going to keep her!
See the (few) pictures we took here: Abby's 9 Month Photos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Glad you guys had a great Thanksgiving! Loved all the pictures from the events. Abby's pictures are adorable - even if she wouldn't smile her big grin for you!
ReplyDelete