Ack! This blog post is REALLY behind. I have no excuse!
Here's a link to the pictures we took of Abby at 3 months. Abby's 3 Month Pictures
I decided that I didn't want to take Abby in to have professional pictures done every month as some other parents had suggested. Mostly due to time and laziness. I just couldn't see making and keeping an appointment every single month. So instead a compromise! I had Abby professionally photographed when she was first born and again at three months. I'll also take her in at six, nine, and twelve months. Once she's a year old we'll do professional shoots for family portraits and other important events. I figure my Mom is a pretty good photographer, especially with the digital cameras of today, so she can take our day-to-day family pictures when I want one of the three of us. So until the next 'shoot' enjoy these pictures~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment