Today I cut Nate's hair. Holy hannah, was that scary! I was so afraid of giving him a haircut that he hated or that made him look really, really stupid. While I definitely have a learning curve I don't think I did that badly. We did have a slight misunderstanding in that Nate said to read the directions to figure out how to cut his hair, so I thought that meant cut his hair like the directions said, whereas Nate just meant figure out how to use the clippers. So he's a little shorter on top than desired, but not weirdly looking. Thank goodness I didn't start with the '3' clipper like what he said his barber used and instead started with the '5'. Then he'd have looked like a shorn rat! Overall we're pretty happy with this and plan to have me cut his hair in the future, so he'll only get better looking (as if, as my man is just too handsome to begin with!)!
No comments:
Post a Comment