My Abigail, Abs, Mommy's Girl, Honey Bunny, Munch. One year ago today I found out I was pregnant with you. My first thoughts and were remain the same today "Thank you, God! Thank you, God! Thank you, God!" Of course today I say it with a happy grin instead of sobbing my eyes out with happiness. :-)
I remember my heart filling with joy at the thought of you and rushing to find my camera so I could take 'our' first picture - my belly! Telling your Dad about you was also a special moment that I still cherish. His face when he found out he was going to be a Dad was filled with joy, excitement, and a level of fear that was too cute. We didn't know then how much you would love we would have for you now.
Some day, a long, long, LONG time in the future you'll have one morning just like mine where you'll find out that you're a Mom. Then you'll know how much I love you and how very blessed I am to have you.
Thank you so much for being my daughter!
Your Mom
| Abby watching Dad on the treadmill |




No comments:
Post a Comment