sigh.
Today I didn't get any exercise in. I didn't even do enough household chores to consider that exercise.
sigh.
After two days of Abby being at babysitters (Grandma and Aunt Katie) and then a third day of a messed up schedule, she'd declared enough was enough. Today was a Mom required day. In addition to that it rained pretty hard all day today so going for a walk was out of the question. So I guess today's lesson is that sometimes life creeps up and causes enough issues that exercise isn't possible. What's important is what you do with tomorrow. As tomorrow is another busy day (Bible study, driving Nate to/from work due to our second car at the shop, and hopefully picking up the second car) I'll need to be that much more attentive to getting in some exercise so today's no exercise is a fluke and not the beginning of a habit. Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment