Abby was the cutest cow you've even seen for Halloween. Nate's Aunt Sharon and Cousin Melany bought Abby this outfit as a Baptism gift as they said they couldn't pass it up due to how adorable it was. I agree that she was just too sweet looking in it.
Her first trick-or-treating experience was filled with love but no candy. :-) We stopped by Sharon's house to show her off and visit for a bit, then headed to my sister's house to visit with her, Haylee, Bo, Mom, and Dad before they left to trick-or-treating. Then we headed home and Abby went off to bed! It was a short night in her costume, but it was still fun to dress her up, take pictures, and get an idea of what the next coming year's of trick-or-treating will be like.
 |
| My cute cow and her Dad. I love how she even has little black hoofs. And, yes, I know that her purple shirt doesn't exactly match the outfit but it's her Halloween Kitty shirt and, since I didn't feel like buying a new shirt just for this night, it matches the holiday at least. |
 |
| Trick-or-Treating at Aunt Sharon's |
 |
| Her face shows her hesitation on what the heck is going on. |
 |
This is her "I'm not happy" face. She's been a bit of a Momma's girl lately and Sharon was trying to get Abby to crawl to her. Abby didn't want to have any of it.
|
 |
| Katie, Haylee, Abby and I. Haylee was a beautiful looking Cinderella. |
No comments:
Post a Comment