October 5, 2011

31 Days of Exercise: Day 5

Nate gets a big thank you for supporting me during this challenge. He's currently studying for a big exam (Professional Engineer) that he takes at the end of the month (fingers crossed and many prayers said for a passing grade!), but he still takes the time to watch Abby for me so I can get my exercise in. It's especially helpful that he takes care of her when she's at a stage where she wants either constant attention or needs reassuring 'pick me up and hug me' moments. Which means that Nate really can't study when he's watching her which cuts into his time. So THANK YOU great husband of mine!

Today I did another treadmill workout and towards the end I had to giggle. When you're at an incline of 10 for a great majority of the workout and then you go down to an incline of 3 for a cool down it starts to feel like you're walking flat. Then when you go to an incline of 0 you get the sensation of walking downhill! At least I did. A fun ending to a decently intense workout. I'm three treadmill workouts away from needing a new iFit card. So I'm debating between the Get Fit Level 2 card or the Lose Weight Level 1 card. Both are around $30 so cost doesn't enter into the debate. Hmm - will have to do a few more online reviews to see which one might be more up my alley.

No comments:

Post a Comment