I'll admit that I almost didn't get a workout in today. This morning I had Joy (Bible Study) and was in the infant's room helping with childcare (each group helps out one week per session so that all Mom's can enjoy each other's fellowship without having to attend to little ones), which meant that I had to be at the church at 8:30am. Normally I don't even get up until 8am so this was a stretch. (Funny story - Abby's had a rough few days of napping which ends up being a rough night of sleeping. This morning at 1am I woke up to Abby crying, walked over to the monitor, turned it off!, and got back into bed. :-) Nate had to nudge me and ask if I was going to get up and feed her before I realized what I'd done!) Anyhoo - so working out this morning wasn't going to happen. I thought I'd try to work out during her afternoon nap but was just enjoying the solitude after caring for 8 babies this morning (between me and another lady). Then Nate got home, next I had to run off for a final fitting for a wedding I'm in this weekend, and finally dinner needed to be cooked and eaten.
It wasn't until Nate took Abby for a bath that I was able to jump on the treadmill. Holy Hannah! You know how sometimes when you're working out you reach a point where there's a big jump in intensity to get you to that next level? I don't know if I was hitting that jump or if working out at night instead of in the morning was that much different but it felt like the treadmill was running me! Well, in the end what mattered was that I had another successful day of exercise. I'm liking this challenge so far!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment