October 6, 2011
31 Days of Exercise: Day 6
Today I was thankful that walking counts as exercise. Abby had a bad night last night (we didn't get to bed until 1am) so by the time we got up in the morning Nate was running out the door to work and I just didn't feel up to having Abby chill on the ground next to the treadmill while I worked out. Then I just got caught up in cleaning house and chilling while Abby napped that it suddenly was 4pm. Since I had to return a book to Walmart and pick up a few items I decided to put Abby in the stroller (under many warm blankets), pray that it didn't rain, and power walk to Walmart. It went great! The only thing I should have reminded myself was to slow down a bit before we got to the store as when I was standing in the returns line I had sweat running down my face. Oh, well, it was worth a good giggle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment