October 3, 2011

31 Days of Exercise: Day 3

Are you tired of reading these posts yet? :-)

Today I actually had energy in the morning! Normally, I wake up to feed Abby around 4am or so and put her back to sleep and then fall asleep myself. After which I pass out so hard that when Abby wakes up at 7am Nate gets up to get her as I'm dead to the world. I stay this way until he brings her in to me to feed around 7:30/8:00am. Today she woke up at 7am and I found myself practically bouncing out of bed to get her. I brought her back and nursed her then started thinking about how and when I would exercise. I figured since I had so much energy the when would be now and the how would be the treadmill since it was right there. So I jumped on for week 7, session 2 of my iFit workout. It was another great sweat session! Plus, it was nice getting it done first thing in the morning so no matter what I did the rest of the day I knew I'd at least worked out. Tomorrow will be a different story as I have to be at Joy (Bible Study) at 8:30am as I'm signed up for childcare this week. So I'll be needing your good thoughts to have the motivation to exercise in the middle or end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment