Today my exercise included carrying an extra 20 pounds (that'd be Abby) while mowing the lawn. It was really cute, too. I had her in my Ergo (baby carrier) on my back for the first time (normally she'd be on my front), and I think she loved it. I could feel her little head peaking around my shoulders as I moved along the lawn. Then suddenly her little head felt pretty heavy on my back. Finally her little arm fell along my side. She was asleep! It's amazing how she's able to sleep in the oddest of spots...on my back, in the sun and wind, while the loud mower roars in her ears. :-)
I've noticed that since Nate has been studying mornings and nights it's harder to get in a treadmill workout as Abby tends to be fussy and wanting attention. There's only so many times you can jump on and off a treadmill to entertain her before the workout becomes pointless. In addition the days are getting yuckier which means going outside isn't as available as it once was. I know I need to suck it up and do it, but I'm still working on that motivation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Can you do a video on TV? I believe you can rent them, borrow them from the library or buy them - there are some for as little as $4-5. You "jumping around" in front of the TV and Abby watching could be a workout and entertainment all in one. Even with the sound muted you should be able to follow along. Just a thought. Good Luck and keep it going!
ReplyDelete