October 31, 2011

31 Days of Exercise: Day 24-31

Yeah, so. The idea of blogging every day in October about my workouts to motivate me TO workout didn't work out like I thought. Mostly due to two factors that culminated in one outcome. Nate intensely studying for his Professional Engineer (PE) exam and Nate going to North Carolina on business travel for a week. This meant that in the month of October I really ramped up on my Abby time. Since Nate began the big study push in August I've taken Abby during the day (which is my job), most week nights, and the majority of weekends so that Nate could work or study. Once October hit I was surprised at how the next little step of increased study intensity affected how much I had Abby. I went from having Nate help out sometimes to no Nate at all. And the week that he was in North Carolina was really, really hard. This meant that by the end of the night I had barely enough brain power leftover to watch Netflix on the laptop, let alone blog my thoughts on here. So I stopped blogging. sigh. Oh, well. All my intentions were good and that's all that mattered. Maybe next year I can do better!

For the record days 24-31 included very loooonnnnnnggggggg walks with Abby in the stroller. Anything to get out of the house and pass the time by until she was down for the night.

I just realized I owe quite a few blog posts...Abby at the Harvest Festival, Nate's PE experience, Abby's First Halloween, Abby's development milestones (and there have been many!), and maybe a few other things that I'm missing right now. My hope is in the next few weeks to get this blog updated on everything I'm missing so you can be caught up to date with our lives. Until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment