October 2, 2011

31 Days of Exercise: Day 2

Abby woke up at 5:30am, we nursed, and I put her back in her crib. Upon returning to my room I realized she was still wide awake, and making enough sound that I was worried she'd wake up Nate (who had a night of restless/little sleep), so I went and grabbed her and took her to the spare bedroom in the hopes that she'd fall back asleep in my arms. No luck. So we got up and I decided that my second day of exercise would be to take her for a walk. I bundled her up, got her in the jogging stroller, and walked up to Wal-Mart then over to Walgreens before returning home. All in all we were gone for about 45 minutes. It was a nice morning, but I can definitely tell that Fall is on its way. The air was chillier and a lot crisper than before.

A successful second day!

No comments:

Post a Comment