October 21, 2011

31 Days of Exercise: Days 14-21

I'm sorry that I haven't been keeping up with the 31 days of ... blog posts. Nate has been gone in North Carolina for work this past week so by the end of the day with Abby I had enough mental energy to read forums or watch TV but not enough to blog myself. Know that this past week I've stuck to walking (with 2 days of no exercise). Abby moves so fast now that I' haven't been up to walking on the treadmill without someone to entertain (read: keep her occupied elsewhere) and haven't had the energy to walk while she's been sleeping. So it's been walks around the neighborhood or at Howard Amon Park. Thankfully Nate gets back into town today! While there's still another week of studying before his exam, just having another (speaking!) human in the house will be of great help.

No comments:

Post a Comment